Pioneers in the industry, we offer laboratory oven from India.
Get Latest Price
|Usage/Application||Ideal for wide range of incubating, tempering, thermal storage and drying application.|
|Model Name/Number||WIL - 181 LABORATORY OVEN|
|Temperature Range||50-250 Degree Celsius|
|Chamber Volume||90 litre|
|Number Of Shelves||2, 3|
|Power Consumption||230 Volt, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
- Ideal for wide range of incubating, tempering, thermal storage and drying application.
- Triple walled Construction with regular and GMP models.
- Thermal insulation lagged in-between the walls to prevent loss of temperature.
- Ventilator is provided on top & side for exhaust.
- The door will be of flush type and will be provided with positive locking arrangement.
- Heavy duty capacitor run motor with blower circulation provided from the side of the oven for air circulation inside the chamber.
- The heating elements are fitted on the two sides of the oven to facilitate uniform dissipation of heat all over the chamber.
- Microprocessor based PID temperature controller with PT-100 sensor.
- Working size : 45 x 45 x 45 cms, 60 x 60 x 60 cms & 60 x 60 x 90 cms
- Temperature range : Above ambient to 250°C, 300°C & 400°C.
- Item Code: 84179000
- Production Capacity: 50 Nos
- Delivery Time: 2 Months
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback