General Test Equipment
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Number
These standards describe the determination of color numbers of mineral hydrocarbons such as undyed motor and aviation gasoline, jet propulsion fuels, naphtha's and kerosene and in addition petroleum waxes and pharmaceutical white oils and similar products. The color allows to draw conclusions upon the refining grade.
- The equipment comprises of base stand with prism optics, graduated sample tube with cock, standard tube, removable frosted mirror housed in a base of the equipment, set of color disc complete with three full discs and one half disc color standards and hinged conversion table.
- Artificial day / light source housed in a separate metallic casing with ON/OFF switch.
- Power supply : 230 ± 10% Volt AC, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.
- Item Code: WIL463
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Comprising of electronically controlled Furnace with digital temperature controller
- High grade alloy metal round ball. Thick Gauge stainless steel vessel with magnets.
- Fully automatic digital stop watch automatically gives audio-alarm when the currie-point reaches and displays the time in hold mode.
- Inbuilt digital timer with hooter with flashing indication and reset push button.
- Power supply : 230 V, 1 Phase, 50 Hz.